Since 1996, SYSTEM SOLUTIONS GROUP SA received as mission to help organizations of all sizes develop and operate solid datacenter infrastructures allowing them to run and develop their business on.
Through its 23 years of existence, System Solutions evolved to become today a 'global ICT partner' for its customers.
Around its core business, System Solutions indeed developed a full palette of services, ranging from sourcing day-to-day commodity IT products, up to 'business consulting services', through staffing & recruitment and training services. And today System Solutions is operating its own datacenters to answer to the growing need for outsourcing and 'It as a service'. System Solutions was rewarded "Cloud Provider of the Year" in 2017 and "ICT Company of the Year" in 2018.
Parallel to its development on its home territory, System Solutions followed a natural geographical expansion to adjacent regions: System Solutions France was created in 2005, with headquarters in Metz and System Solutions Belgium started its activities in 2010, with headquarters in Walloon Brabant and a regional office in Brussels.
People at System Solutions are of paramount importance. Team spirit between the various departments of the company, willingness to introduce innovations, ambition and efficiency represent some of our main corporate values because they are indispensable to the success of our clients' projects. System Solutions was elected "Best Workplace 2018" by its staff.
As a Technical Engineer, you will be part of the Professional Services department from System Solutions.
Missions carried out by this department cover a wide range of activities like: Project delivery, Consultancy, Maintenance contract, Support contract, Managed services.
In that context, you will:
- Do regular interventions at customers sites for maintenance visit and support activities
- Do support and resolution of incidents and service requests as per SLA’s
- Implement Standard changes
- Keep internal and customers CMDB up to date
- Operate, document and identify areas of improvement for 1st and 2nd level Service management processes (Incident, Change, Release, Config mgt)
- Provide support for customers remotely or on site
- Document customers’ infrastructure
- Escalate as needed to 3rd level, vendors or vertically and keeps track of cases
You will also support Senior System Engineer on:
- IT platforms Implementation (Storage, Computing, VMware, AD, Exchange,…) based on the design provided by the Presales team
- Migrations of existing production environments
- System administration and implementation services towards our customers
Reviews and troubleshooting on existing IT infrastructure
- You have min. a bachelor's degree or an equivalent field’s experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT preferably by an ICT services’ provider
- You have a good general knowledge in the following area :
- Microsoft technology (Windows OS, Active Directory, Exchange...)
- Virtualization technology (VMware, Citrix)
- Monitoring technology
- Infrastructure domain (Storage, computing, networking…)
- Any IT certification will be considered as an asset
- You have knowledge of ITIL principles
- You have a real passion for IT
- Reliability and commitment to get the job done is your usual way of working
- You have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a team player
- You have good presentation skills
You speak fluently French, English and/or Dutch.
The possibility to evolve on a permanent basis within a company in expansion, recognized for its professionalism in the quality of the delivered material as well as its first class services and support to its customers.
A competitive and attractive salary package along with extra-legal advantages. We will also show our appreciation of your contribution with continuous training as well as a creative and enriching work environment.
A professional team with a strong commitment to the company and an excellent team spirit.